Saturday, June 18, 2011

A quote that changes your world....

Every now and then, we come across a quote that truly changes our perception and takes our thought process to a whole new level.  These quotes seem to pop up at the most perfect times when we actually need to see them.
Yesterday, the quote that spoke to me was while I was in my doctor's office waiting for my first appointment to begin.

"Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing." - Oscar Wilde

This quote took me back to my days after university where I had dreams of coming out and getting a six figure salary job and starting my life.  The truth of the matter was, as it is for a lot of students, it wasn't that easy.  I went through many jobs, many I didn't like, to find one that I truly love.  Reading this quote yesterday reminded me that life is a journey and that all my experience has just made me a stronger individual than I was after graduating university.

Journaling activity:
Find a quote that resonates with you and spend some time journaling about why it speaks to you, your life, and your ongoing journey.





No comments:

Post a Comment